How to Upload a Document
When building your pages, you may want to add a document. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open page within the Content Creator by clicking Edit Page for the page you wish to edit.
2. Click anywhere on the page within the page editor where you want the document to be. Make sure to also give this document a name. For this example, we used "My Document".
3. Highlight only the text that you will be using to make a link for the document.
4. Click the Link button. It will pop up the field shown in the flash animation below.
5. Click Browse Server to upload a document from your own computer.
6. You will notice there are demo newsletters. Once you upload a document, it will appear on this screen so you don't have to upload it numerous times. Select Browse... to choose a file from your computer.
7. Once you have found the file on your computer, (after hitting Open), click Upload.
8. It will appear on screen. Once you find it, click Select.
9. Click OK.
10. Click off of the text to see that now the words "My Document" have become a link.
11. Be sure to click the Save button(floppy icon).