How to Upload a Flash File
When building your pages, you may want to add a flash file. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open page within the Content Creator by clicking Edit Page for the page you wish to edit.
2. Click anywhere on the page within the page editor where you want the flash file to be.
3. Click the Flash button. It will pop up the field shown in the flash animation below.
4. Click Browse Server to upload a flash file from your own computer.
5. You will notice there is a demo flash. Once you upload a flash file, it will appear on this screen so you don't have to upload it numerous times. Select Browse... to choose to a file from your computer.
6. Once you have found the file on your computer (after hitting Open), click Upload.
7. It will appear on screen. Once you find it, click Select.
8. Click OK.
9. Be sure to click the Save button(floppy icon).