How to Add Menu Items
Menu items are the buttons on your front page. To add a menu item, follow these steps:
1. Enter the name of your menu item in the field. This is also what your new editable page will be.
2. Click Save. This will refresh the page.
3. Scroll down and look in the right column, which are inactive menu items. It will most likely be near the bottom of the page. If you want this to appear on your page, you need to make this an active menu item.
4. To do this, click and drag your newly made menu item over to the left column.
5. Scroll back up and be sure to click the Save button(floppy icon).
If you go to the front page, you will now notice the new menu item appears on the left sidebar. To learn how to organize the way menu items appear, click here.